Clermont Country Practice is searching for a Practice Manager. We are offering casual hours initially, approximately 12-16 hrs a week with flexible work arrangements available.
We are looking for someone super organized, dedicated, assertive and efficient to work with us to grow our practice.
All applications need to be submitted with cover letters by email to [email protected]
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (ESSENTIAL)
- Proven performance in management of businesses
- Proven leadership and team development experience, particularly diverse teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in planning, organising and controlling business activities
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of quality systems
- Expertise in use of Microsoft office suite
Desired Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Familiarity with clinical software Best Practice
- Business management qualifications (eg Diploma in Practice Management, Bachelor of Business)
- Member of Australian Association of Practice Managers
- Experience with specific social groups serviced by practice, such as infants and children, adolescents, aged care, migrant or refuge groups, aboriginals and Torres Straight islanders, etc.