- Do you have strong organisational skills?
- Are you motivated by working with people?
- Are you a critical thinker?
If you answered YES, then please read on! We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and friendly receptionist to join our front desk team.
Clermont Country Practice is a busy General Practice in the regional town of Clermont. We live in Clermont, we love Clermont and we understand the health needs of our community. Clermont Country Practice offers general medical services in the Isaac region through both face to face and telehealth delivery.
We offer a friendly and supportive team environment and opportunities to grow and develop your skills. Full time or casual positions are available.
Your new role
You will be working in a fast paced and busy environment learning new things every day. The duties for this role are:
- First point of call, meeting/greeting patients in respectful friendly manner
- Administration and Reception duties
- Processing of patient payments as well as Medicare
- Answering and screening a high volume of phone calls
- Create bookings for patients and assist with check ins
What you’ll need to succeed
Alongside your passion for excellent customer service and organisational skills, you also have:
- Previous experience in a receptionist role (experience in medical or health care desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and dedication to patient care
- Be able to balance competing priorities and tasks whilst maintaining a timely service
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Have the ability to think on your feet and look for solutions
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to learn
- Skills in IT (would be highly desired).
We look forward to meeting you. To apply, send a cover letter and resume / CV to [email protected]